Friday, September 23, 2016

a post of few words


I haven't had time or the emotional energy

to post things that I had meant to post long long ago...

being (t)here treasures, recent additions to my library, current projects and events


I'm STILL unpacking workshop goodies
(I have one piece still to unwrap - its in the freezer of a 'being (t)here' friend)




so much has happened since going (t)here
mostly stuff that I can't really throw into a blog post

community grief, personal challenges

and of course still more sport than you can shake a hockey stick at
 

rather than wait until there is a moment free
I thought I'd share some recent pics (without the talky-talky)
from 'being (t)here' and being home...












 ...





xxx for Noa xxx


 ....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we don't have words Ronnie - and sometimes we don't need them. These images spoke eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the only thing you CAN do is just be.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx