Wednesday, October 23, 2013

its a vicious circle...




 
 

circulus vitiosus – vicious circle
14 red cloth bound volumes of State Laws, Ordinances and Sub-Ordinances
arranged as a circle on a rock platform in the middle of Sams Creek
series of 5 photographs over a period of 5 days (June 9 – June 14 2013)



....


** with the present bushfire emergencies around my state 
posting pics of my book fires feels both so right and so wrong

I hope the rain falls over affected areas

(like it did over my books)

and my father, who lead a convoy of RFS trucks north to assist, 
returns home safe and sound very soon


....



3 comments:

  1. Hear Hear Ronnie. Great sequence of work, thank you. And safe return of the father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting that as we enter fall and winter, you are entering spring and summer and the fire season. Your creativity and thought process always amazes me. Oh! The way your mind works! Exquisite.

    Sending along thoughts for your father's safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, but this sure did make me smile! Great set of pics.

    And, yes, safe wishes for your dad.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx